We have committed 4 experienced keynote speakers on each of the 4 subject areas. After the key notes we will have short presentations by 2-3 panelists who will at the end participate in a panel discussion on the main subject area.
The main subject areas are:
- Underwater heritage and archaeology
- Financing heritage preservation
- Branding and marketing heritage
- Adaptive re-use of built heritage
Presentations by panelists will be between 10 -12 minutes. We will strictly adhere to these time limits! English is strongly recommended as the primary language for presentations.
Those wishing to contribute as panelists should send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 30th 2017:
- an abstract of no more than 150 words clearly outlining the main topic of the presentation and how it fits one of the 4 main subject areas;
- an outline of the presentation;
- a short bio (preferably no longer than 2 paragraphs) indicating your education, professional development and current professional focus;
- a current photograph in high resolution;
- for any questions, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
- please also register below.
This information should be submitted no later than June 30th 2017. After receiving all the information listed above, a commission will evaluate whether the presentation proposals match the subject areas. Since we can only accommodate a limited number of panelists we urge you to submit your information as soon as possible. The commission will notify the panelists no later than August 1st, 2017.